Clinical Psychologist (Licensed in Texas)
We are currently seeking licensed Clinical Psychologists to join our skilled team to provide psychotherapy for children, adolescents, AND adults in a fast growing, integrated, cash-based, private practice in Southlake, Texas, and Flower Mound, Texas.
Psychological testing for children, adolescents, and adults is also available.
Psychologists MUST BE LICENSED IN TEXAS.
The Clinical Psychologist will be:
- Ensuring that all clinical services delivered adhere to regulations and standards.
- Ensuring accuracy in documentation and in billing for services rendered.
- Conferring with physicians and other interdisciplinary team members regarding services.
Clinical Psychologist Qualifications/Requirements:
- Texas State Licensed Psychologist
- Experienced in clinical work
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Independently licensed as a Psychologist
- Maintain own liability insurance
Clinical Psychologist Compensation and Benefits:
- Psychologist will function as an independent contractor, will be paid a percentage of revenue, and can make their own schedule.
- Furnished office
- Website, marketing, SEO, and social media
- Web-based EMR/EHR
- Business cards
- Billing (all billing is cash, check, or credit card). No health insurance billing.
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Clinical and administrative forms
- Printer and office supplies
- An integrated team of mental health professionals to collaborate care